WhatsApp web QR code scanner on your mobile device:- Hello, today we are going to talk about WhatsApp web QR code scanner on your mobile device. Because it is most important to know about this. It is easy to download and easy to use. You can read full information about WhatsApp web.
In this article, we will tell you how you can scan a WhatsApp QR code on a mobile phone. Therefore, see the steps given below.
WhatsApp web QR code scanner on your mobile device
You can scan a WhatsApp QR code easily to add a friend or family member and other’s contact information to WhatsApp easily.
- Firstly, open your WhatsApp app.
- And then tap on more options or three dots.
- Then after, tap on WhatsApp web options.
- And now you can see a QR code scanner. Scan you code and start you WhatsApp web app.
- And tap to add.
Note: – you can also scan to the help of WhatsApp camera.
- Firstly, go to WhatsApp.
- And tap on camera icon. Which located on sending button.
- After that hold your mobile phone and scan qr code easily.
- And tap to add button.
WhatsApp web QR code scanner scan from gallery
- First of all, open your WhatsApp.
- Tap three dot buttons.
- And now go to settings.
- Tap the QR icon displayed next to your name.
- Tap to scan code and tap on gallery icon on the button of the screen.
- Select the WhatsApp QR code from your gallery and tap more> photos to select from your photo. And click on the ok and add.
I hope you like this WhatsApp web QR code scanner on your mobile device. You can share this article with your friends.