What is Soonercare application?
SoonerCare (Oklahoma Medicaid) is one of a number of health coverage programs jointly funded by the federal and state governments. This program is beneficial for many people as it helps to pay all the medical bills that they cannot afford. The Oklahoma Health Care Authority (OHCA) is a state agency that administers the program and it is responsible for determining financial eligibility for the program.
How to Apply for Soonercare application?
- To apply Oklahoma soonercare application, first of all, go to its official website. After that “Prepare for Application” to apply the application carefully after that the existing eligibility criteria. And after that click on “Begin Application Form”.
- And you have to login by entering “username” and password in the account. If you are the first time then you have to create an account.
- Once the account is login, then you have to fill in all the required information in the application. And submit the application.
Who qualifies for SoonerCare?
To qualify for Soonercare, a person must meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Must reside in Oklahoma.
- Must be a US citizen or eligible foreigner. (Most immigrants who arrived after August 22, 1996, are barred from the program for five years);
- Certain categories must meet financial income and resource standards.