Here is the guide to setup and use bluetooth calling on TAGG Verve Engage, nowadays many people are using this TAGG Verve Engage smartwatch. If you want to activate Tagg Verve smartwatch, then you must read this article.
TAGG Verve Engage is one of the smartwatches to bring a Bluetooth calling facility for around Rs.2000. The watch is equipped with a built-in speaker and microphone to allow you to make and receive calls as well.
This article will share the steps to set up and use Bluetooth calling on your TAGG Verve Enagage smartwatch.
How to Setup Bluetooth Calling on TAGG Verve Engage?
To set up Bluetooth Calling on the TAGG Verve Engage smartwatch, you need to follow the steps below and then you will use it easily without any problem.
Step 1: Enable Call Notifications & Permissions
To set up, you have to Enable Call Notifications & Permissions on a smartwatch. you can follow the steps:
- Firstly, Download and Open the TAGG Sports app on your Android and iPhone Smartphone.
- Go to the Device section.
- Tap on the Notification option.
- Tap on the Enable phone notification toggle.
- Allow TAGG Sports to access your phone and call logs.
2. Connect the Watch to the Bluetooth Devices List
Now to enable Bluetooth calling on the smartwatch, the watch needs to be connected to a Bluetooth-paired device. Here are the steps for this:
- First, go to your phone’s Bluetooth settings.
- There, find and click on the name of the Verve Engage (calling) device.
- To pair it, confirm the Bluetooth pairing request.
3. Connect bluetooth calls on TAGG Verve Engage smartwatch
You need to follow the steps to connect Bluetooth calls on the Tagg verve engage smartwatch;
- On the TAGG Verve Engage watch home screen, swipe to the right to go to the menu.
- Tap on the phone icon
- Select the dial pad option.
- Enter the number and click on the call button.
After that, the call will connect, and once it is connected, you mute the call.
In addition, users can switch on their phone’s speakers, adjust the volume and hang up calls.
FAQs – TAGG Verve Engage
How to connect Tagg verve smartwatch
Turn on Bluetooth on your smartphone, Tap to add and Tap ‘Add’ on Add device Notch, Give permission and tap ‘Verve-Plus’ on your smartphone.
How do you activate a Tagg verve smartwatch?
To activate or switch on the Tagg verve smartwatch, Long press the Switch Button to turn on your smartwatch.
Is Tagg verve good brand?
The TAGG Verve is the best waterproof watch in India and it has got an IP68 rating. This means that it makes the smartwatch fit enough to withstand dust, dirt and sand, and is also capable of being submerged in water for up to thirty minutes at a maximum depth of 1.5 meters.
How do you set up a Tagg verve smartwatch?
Download the TAGG Sports app on your smartphone, turn on the Bluetooth and make sure your smartwatch is on. you need to give all permission for call and call logs. and then you can use it for calling.
Does Tagg Verve have GPS?
Yes, Tagg Verve has GPS, which you can use to check the location.
So you read that above are the steps to set up and use Bluetooth calling on TAGG Verve Engage smartwatch. Follow all the steps mentioned above to activate and connect Bluetooth calling without any hassle. Tell us your experience with this smartwatch in the comments below. Stay tuned to vpkzworld for more useful articles!