7 Ways to Pay Verizon Bill Online Payment: Verizon Wireless is also known simply as Verizon. This is a wireless carrier in the United States. It is among the number one industry company with over 80 million customers across the country. Because of its good service, more and more people join every day who still don’t know how to pay company bills.
A company providing communication and entertainment services offers many ways to pay monthly bills.
If you’re a new customer and you still don’t know Verizon is having trouble making payments. I show you how to pay your Verizon bill here. will tell. You just have to follow all the steps carefully – how do you pay Verizon phone bill?
Table of Contents
- How to Pay Your Verizon bill Payment
- How do I pay my Verizon bill without logging in?
How to Pay Your Verizon bill Payment
If you find the best way to pay my bill through Verizon, Here we mentioned the 7 methods (Pay Verizon bill online, by phone, through the app, or in person at your Verizon store etc.) to pay your Verizon bill Payment? Please check how to pay your Verizon wireless bill online?
Here are some step-by-step guides for each type of bill payment.
1. Paying with the My Verizon app
You can pay your Verizon wireless bill with the Verizon app, you must follow the step below.
- Open My Verizon app on your android or iPhone.
- Then, sign in to your account (create one if you haven’t yet).
- Go to the Menu icon at the top left of your screen and select Bill.
- Choose the Current Bills tab and you should see the statement amount for this month.
- Choose to Pay My bill.
- Choose your preferred payment method (or select Set up Autopay if you want to make automatic payments in the future).
- Type the amount of your bill you want to pay and the date you want to pay.
- Click on the Make Payment.
2. Pay online with an active My Verizon account
You can pay my Verizon bill by online website, it is good for that situation when you don’t access my Verizon app. follow the step below.
- First of all, Go to the Verizon website and log in to your account.
- Then, select the payment amount.
- Select a payment method or enter a new payment method.
- Enter the amount you want to pay and when you want to send the payment.
- Click on Continue.
- Read the payment information to make sure it is accurate and review the terms and conditions (cough just click accept cough).
- Tap on send payment.
3. Pay online without a My Verizon account
If you don’t have a My Verizon account (or don’t remember your sign-in information) or your account is disconnected or suspended, don’t worry, you can still pay your bill online using a different Verizon web page. You can, that too without login.
- Firstly, Go through this link – https://ebillpay.verizonwireless.com/cws/viewLogin.action#/payments
- Now enter the Billing zip code and Verizon Phone number or Verizon account number. [Note:- If you are trying to pay a bill on a disconnected account you need to provide the account number and zip code.]
- After entering your account information, select the payment option you want to use.
- Review the transaction to make sure the information is accurate.
- Select Send Payment.
4. Pay Verizon bill by phone
If you want to do payment by phone, Here are the steps for paying your Verizon bill by phone:
- You need to call #PMT from your Verizon mobile phone or +1-800-922-0204 from any phone.
- Follow the automated prompts to make your payment.
- You need to Enter your PIN
- You need to select a payment type
- Completed payment and note confirmation number
5. Pay Verizon bill via mail
To make a Verizon bill payment by snail mail, follow the given steps.
Attach a personal check or money order addressed to “Verizon Wireless” to the amount of your bill.
Send the payment to your nearest payment address, which you can receive using this Verizon webpage.
It may take a while for your payment to arrive, but it’s between the Postal Service and Verizon for now.
6. Pay at Verizon Store
You have to go to the Verizon store to make your payment, In store, you need to tell your query about Payment to the customer, And they will help you. make sure you have your payment details.
Or, if payment is late at a Verizon store, you can use a bill pay kiosk. While you’re there, you can inquire about upgrading to an unlimited data plan.
7. Paying with autopay
If in addition to all these bill payments you can try autopay. Then you can sign up for Auto Pay. That way, you won’t have to worry about paying your bill every month.
How do I pay my Verizon bill without logging in?
If you don’t want to create an account, Verizon offers a way for customers to pay online without logging in. If you want to make payment in this way, then follow the given steps.
- First of all, you have to visit this link – https://ebillpay.verizonwireless.com/cws/viewLogin.action#/payments
1. You need to Select Account Type.
2. Enter account information like Zip Code.
3. click on I am not a robot.
4. Tap on the login button,
5. Choose the payment method, and fill out the details like a credit card, debit card or Verizon gift card
6. After that, make your Payment easily.
Read more – Gomercury.com pre approved application
Explain your “How to Pay Verizon Bills Online?” You can easily make a Verizon lump sum payment. Here I have told you different ways by which you can make payments in Verizon. A credit card, debit card or Verizon gift card or bank account can be used for payment.
If you like this information then follow vpkzworld. We’ll find you on social media like Telegram, Facebook, Google News, and more.