Hello, Guys, welcome back on vpkzworld. today we are going to talk about how to change app icons iOS 14. you can Customize the look and shape of your iPhone app icon using the app and iOS 14.4. if you are iPhone user and interested to know How to Change App Icons on iOS 14 Home Screen. So read the article till the end.
How to Change App Icons on iOS 14 Home Screen
a new iPhone. 12. Customization has never been an Apple thing, but at the end of the new iOS 14 update it becomes possible to access your icons as well as the size and color of your icons to wallpaper, which can tie the whole theme. . (And here are the best features in the iOS 14.4 update.) Creating an “aesthetically” iPhone home screen is still a popular trend, but you need to follow a few steps to create it, with the help of apps.
How to change the way your app icons look on iPhone ios 14
The new iOS 14 update finally allows you to customize the apps to your liking.
- firstly, open the shortcuts app on your ipad or iphone.
- Tap the plus icon in the top right corner.
- Tap or Click + icon in the top right corner.
- Tap on The Add Action.
- type Open app in search box and select the Open App app.
- Tap on the placeholder app icon.
- From the drop-down menu, select and Take Photo, Choose Photo, or Choose File, depending on your replacement app icon image is located.
- Select your replacement image.
- In the text field, change the name as you want it to appear on the home screen.
- Tap Add.