Here we bring to you the solutions for the Card Not Added in iOS 16 Apple Pay error. Do you get a card not added error when trying to add a credit card to Apple Pay on iPhone? And along with this, you are asked to contact the card issuer for more details. This seems to be a common problem encountered during the iOS 16 beta testing phases. Will tell you how to fix it. Let’s read below.
Card Not Added Error In iOS 16 in 2022
This issue has been reported by Benji, they said that when they try to add a credit card to Apple Pay I get a card not added error again,
I have tried to replicate this with different credit and debit cards with no success. Also, I found a similar report on Reddit:
“Still cannot add a debit card to Wallet. Released since Beta 1.”
How To Fix Card Not Added Error
This prompt informs you to contact the card issuer for more information. However, if you are facing this problem in the early stages of iOS 16, then it will most likely be a bug at the end of the line of the iPhone. Such problems are commonly seen in beta versions.
Therefore, you have to select the Add card later and try the again option. Going for the other will result in the same card not added error. When the beta version will be fixed? So this Card Not Added in iOS 16 Apple Pay Error will not come.
If you want to fix the card joker apple pay error in iOS 16 then you can follow the below procedure.
- First, open your card issuer’s banking app, for example, Amex.
- Browse your cards.
- Use the Add to Apple Wallet option to add the card directly from the app, instead of scanning the card or adding details to the Wallet manually.
If you can’t add the card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay?
If you can’t add a card to Apple Wallet to use with Apple Pay, following this guide may fix your problem.
- You must Check that you are able to use Apple Pay:
- If you want to know if your card issuer accepts Apple Pay, contact and ask them.
- Update to the latest version of your device (iOS or iPadOS, watchOS or macOS).
- you need to Make sure that, you are in a supported country or area.
- Check if your devices are compatible with Apple Pay.
2. We will have to check for service shutdown or connection issues.
3. If you see or receive a “Card could not be added” or “Invalid card” message, contact your bank or card issuer. And they should be consulted about your card.
Note: Apple does not approve or decline cards for use with Apple Pay. If your debit/credit card and other card were declined, contact your bank or card issuer.
Must Read – IPhone Is Findable How To Turn On